Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Papers, papers, more papers

After changing the tire, it was time to photocopy some important documents before the trip. Traveling with the motorcycle requires a different way of organizing the traveling papers. You need to have back up copies for many documents. I made extra copies of my driving license, passport's first page, registration papers, insurance green card etc. According to some Swedish sources, Morocco does not require international driving license but it is recommended so I will take it with me.

I still haven't decided if I want to take the Leatt Brace with me. I tried it during the weekend again using the under arm straps and on my Dainese jacket. It felt better but I need to test it again tomorrow over my Dainese body armour and KTM jacket. I really want to take this piece of safety equipment with me but there is no point of riding uncomfortably.

No comments: